When I came home from the hospital after John was born the cutest little pink box was waiting for me. It was the Influenster Bella VoxBox. Have you heard of Influenster? It is a cool website that sends you product to try and review based on your social impact (ie. your influence on different social media platforms).
Here’s what was in my #BellaVoxBox:
- EcoTools Complex Collection Mattifying Finish Brush: I am really surprised by how much I like this brush. The bristles are very soft and applied my makeup evenly. If you are looking for new makeup brushes these are worth looking into.
- DOVE Fruit: I tried the Dove Whole Blueberries and they were yummy! These are blueberries dipped in dark chocolate…they reminded me of Rasinets. If you like the combo of fruit and chocolate then give these a try, I think you will like them.
- Not Your Mother’s Déjà Vu ‘Do Style Extender : I haven’t had a chance to try this yet…the last thing I remember right now with a newborn is to put product into my wet hair after squeezing in a shower between feedings and diaper changes. This product is supposed to repel dirt and oil so you can go longer between washes as well as be a good foundation for your style. Hmmm, sounds like a product I should be using since hair washing is low on the priority list right now. I have read a few other reviews on this product and all have been positive. I am definitely looking forward to trying this out once I remember too!
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara by Kate Moss: My first impression of this mascara was that it was good. I found that it was buildable and left me with thick lashes without clumping. However, after wearing it for a few hours it tended to smudge below my eyes…not a good look. I would pass on this mascara.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss: This lipstick boasts “high intensity colour that lasts up to 8 hours.” I found this lipstick to be a nice creamy texture that had some staying power. I did not find that it had lasting power after eating or drinking. I did not care for the smell which reminded me of Jolly Ranchers, but if the smell doesn’t deter you than I think this is a decent drugstore lipstick.
- Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs: This is like foundation for your legs. It does a good job of covering minor imperfections and making your legs look nice and even. I have read that many of the “Real Housewives” use this product to enhance their legs. Definitely worth trying out if you are dressing up and looking to smooth the appearance of your legs, but don’t want to wear hose (who wears hose nowadays?).
- Club W: Club W is a personalized monthly wine club. You complete a flavor profile and they make recommendations based on your preferences. The wines start at $13/bottle. You can use the code SPRING4WINE to receive a free bottle with the purchase of two bottles. If you are a wine lover then this could be a great way to try out some new bottles.