This week I thought I would share some gift ideas for the women in your life. Happy shopping!
- Tieks – These shoes are so comfy! With so many colors to choose from there is sure to be a pair that she will love! The ones pictured are wild copper.
- Kendra Scott – These are the perfect earring. They look super cute with casual outfits, but also work when you want to dress up. These should be a stable in every girls jewelry collection. You cannot go wrong with a piece from Kendra Scott.
- Cosmetic Case – Who wouldn’t love a sparkly cosmetic bag?
- Clutch – This clutch is the perfect addition to any party outfit. I also like the fold over version.
- Mickey Lynn – I discovered this jewelry designer recently and I fell in love. I have this necklace and have received so many compliments on it. It is one of my favorite things! If you live in Houston, Kuhl-Linscomb carries this line in the store.
- iluminage Pillowcase – These silky pillowcases are infused with copper to reduce the appearance of wrinkles for smoother, younger looking skin.
- Diptyque Candle – These are the quintessential vlogger candle and for good reason. They smell amazing and last a long time. One of my favorite scents is Ambre .
- BaubleBar – I love this ring from BaubleBar. It is a great statement piece, but not too bold that it can’t be worn everyday. Plus, it is less than $50! Learn more about BaubleBar here.
Not sure what to get the kiddos in your life? Check out my gift guide for children.
*Some affiliate links used. By shopping my links you help support me and the time I put into my blog. Thanks for shopping my links! ~Kristin