7 shopping days left! How about some options for $50 or less? The best thing about these gift ideas is they can all be ordered online from the comfort of your bed. And if you have Amazon Prime, they will be at your door before you know it! And if you don’t have Prime yet…well, we need to talk.
- Slipperss – I love these slippers from Patricia Green. Warm, cozy, and available in a variety of colors.
- Roasting Sticks – Our kids love to roast marshmallows. This is a great set that stores compactly. Great for camping, backyard fun, or even roasting inside at your fireplace.
- 10 foot charging cord– Apple charging cords are too short; my phone always falls of my bedside table because the cord is stretching the limit and it seems that hotel outlets are never conveniently located. This 10 foot cord solves the problem. I love it! I can charge my iPad while reading in bed with ease. If you don’t have one of these you should grab one…you will be so glad you did!
- Tracy Anderson Mat Workout– Any workout enthusiast will love Tracy’s Mat workout. The trainer to the stars has developed her own program that is super effective in helping individuals sculpt a long, lean body.
- Tervis Tumblers– I love these insulated cups. They come in a variety of sizes and designs. You can even have them monogrammed. They are dishwasher safe and they have a LIFETIME warranty!
- Smart Umbrella– How clever is this umbrella? The handle is set off center so you get more coverage from the canopy.
- The Pouchee – This may not be the most glamorous item, but it is perfect for keeping your bag organized. It has slots on the outside for an id, credit cards, and money. Then it has a roomy interior to store your phone, makeup, checkbook, etc. Fill it up and then move it from bag to bag. The rings on top help you fish it out of your bag when you are out and about.
*Affilate links are used which means I make a small commission if you purchase an item using one of my links. The price for you does not change. Thank you for shopping my links!*