This week I am sharing some ideas for all the men in your life.
- Monogram Beer Mug – I gave these to Malcolm last year and they have been a hit. I like these particular ones because they are very sturdy.
- Happy Socks – These patterned socks are sure to brighten up any man’s day.
- GoPro – This is a fun toy for any techie. It is a small camera that you can attach to your helmet, handle bars, chest strap…basically anywhere and take awesome videos! It is super tiny and even comes with underwater housing. We have had ours for a couple of years and it is so much fun capturing the everyday or action packed vacations.
- Electric Wine Bottle Opener – Every home bar needs one of these…makes it that much easier to start happy hour!
- Non-Iron Dress Shirt – I hate to iron, especially men’s dress shirts. I love these non-iron shirts from Charles Tyrwhitt. They are great quality, wash well, and reasonably priced.
- The Art of Shaving – Spoil him with these luxurious set of shaving essentials. This kit has everything he needs for the perfect shave.
- Powerbeats Headphones – These headphones connect wirelessly via bluetooth so he won’t get tangled up while working out at the gym. They are also great for everyday around the town use. Here is another less expensive option.
*some affiliate links used*