Yay! It is time for the Sephora VIB sale, where everything they sell is 20% off! This is a big deal because usually higher end makeup never goes on sale! Now is the time to stock up on the items you know you will need to repurchase later on in the year…buy it now and save a little cash! It is also a great time to try something you have had your eye on, but have been hesitant to buy at full price.
The sale starts today for VIB Rouge members and opens up to VIB members on Friday, November 13th and ends on the 16th.
I have been loading up my cart with possibilities over the past month…adding and deleting items daily. I am planning on stocking up on my favorite mascaras, face masks, and foundations. Plus, I have my eye on a few new products to try out. Since it is holiday time there are several great gift sets that allow you try out some new products at a lower price (even better if you can get them an additional 20% off).
Here are my recommendations:
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit- I love the ambient lighting powders and the blushes. This palette comes with 2 finishing powders, 2 blushes, a bronzer, and a strobe lighting powder. This is an awesome way to try out Hourglass products.
- GlamGlow Dazzling Hydration Set & Ultimate Anti-aging Set- I love GlamGlow masks! These sets are a great way to try out a few products from the line for the price of one.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette & Semi Sweet Palette– I use these palettes on a daily basis. If you don’t have one you should definitely pick one up.
- Bite Beauty Mix and Mingle- A great way to try out some of Bite’s lipstick shades.
- Clinique Lip Pops and CC Cream that I talked about here.
- Beauty Blender– If you don’t have one, get one. ‘Nuff said. You’ll thank me later.
Here’s what’s on my wish list:
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo- I love a good dry shampoo. This one has rave reviews so I want to test it out.
- Kevyn Aucoin Contour Book- Contouring seems to be all the rage these days. I have heard great things about this little “book”. I have the celestial powder, which I love so this may be worth a try.
- Peter Thomas Roth Mask-a-holic- A gold mask for your skin? Sign me up. I love that you can try out several masks before plunking down money for one full size.
- Make Up For Ever 15 Artist Shadow Palette- What’s not to love about a pretty, sparkly eye shadow palette. I really want to scoop this beauty up.
Pick up a few things for those on your holiday shopping list while you are at it. Be sure to let me know what you picked up during the sale in the comments.