Looking for some gift ideas for the little ones in your life? Here are some of my favorites that I will be gifting this year! I hope you find some gift giving inspiration.
- Critter Case: My kids love to catch bugs, lizards, frogs…you name it. They are going to love this case to house their new friend for the day (beats the tupperware they have been using). I am going to pair this gift with some books about bugs.
- Kid Friendly Camera: Do your kids like to take pictures? Mine do! They want to be just like Mommy and capture their everyday. This camera can withstand a drop on the ground and has fun editing effects. It has the capacity to film video too!
- The Ultimate Space Book: Pretty much every child I know is fascinated with space. This book has tons of flaps and pull tabs that teach children about life in space.
- Super Genius Cards: These little cards are great at entertaining children while waiting and they are educational too! We have the first reading words edition and the girls love matching up the words with the pictures. Each set comes with instructions on how to use the cards in various games. They also have multiplication, reading, compound words, etc.
- Who Wins: I love the idea of this book! Historical figures go head to head and you get to decide the winner. There is a good chance one of my nephews will be receiving this.
- Backyard Explorer Kit: Science experiments are a hit in our house. This one takes the experiments to the outdoors, which my children will love. The kit has pretty much everything you need to complete the simple activities. Alexandra received this science kit for her birthday and really loved it.
- Alpha build: My children love to build with blocks and magnatiles so I think these will be a great addition to their collection.
- Checkers: Can’t go wrong with a classic like checkers. I love that this one is magnetic so great for the car or airplane.
- Book of Cards for Kids: This book teaches kids 35 classic card games. Great addition to a camping trip or family vacation.
- Magnetic Dart Board: This will be a hit with kids of all ages. Great addition to a playroom.
- Sum Swamp: Alexandra loves math and has requested math games for Christmas. I think this looks like a fun one to help reinforce her skills.
- Mermaid Island: Cooperative games are great for younger children. I think Madeleine will love this one. This one looks fun too and this one.
- Musical Train: I adore this train. It will be a great first train for John. I love that is wood and it makes music! This little pop up monkey add on is super cute too!
- Sticky Mosaics: Love sparkles…then this is for you! Create pictures using sparkly mosaic tiles. There are a variety of designs to choose from.
- Sequences: Great game for teaching pre-reading skills or for children that have difficulty following directions.
- Micro Mini Scooter: My children have loved their scooters. This one is definitely a hit. Don’t forget the helmet!
I hope this gift guide sparks some ideas for those on your shopping list. Need more ideas? Check out my children’s gift guide from last year.